Sunday, July 11, 2010

We wore formal to school a few days back for our Rwp presentation .. That presentation was finally over ~ :)
World Cup Final match today. I don't need to wake up in the middle of the night anymore, haha. Supporting SPAIN tonight ! :)
Have dinner with clique on friday night and then played pool at bukit timah ..
Went to Jiajun's house and stayed over there .. We watched Ga In's ' We got married '. Ga In is damn cute. :)
Played soccer match at Old Choa Chu Kang road that morning and we won .. This is my very first victory with the team. Hahaha
Woke up this morning and feel sick ! Fever, cough and sore throat now ..
I somehow feel like not going to school tomorrow. Haha. Anyway hope that I will get better when I wake up tomorrow. :)
I thought this photo looks kind of cool~ Haha.
MaChi ! Yo~
My classmates .. :)
Shane